Bilingual Software Engineer
Job Title: Bilingual Software Engineer
Employee Type: Permanent
Section: Japanese Airline
Report to: Indian Project Manager
Work Location: Kawasaki Kanagawa Pref. Japan
The selected candidates will be responsible to carry out the following activities, post their 1-2 month Fresher Training in India.
- Be point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
- Plan, Monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
- Ensure overall understanding of customer requirement, application design and development procedure, associated tools and technology, version of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
- Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
- Ensure overall understanding of the source, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/ acceptance for the same.
- Creating, defining or choosing an application framework for the application.
- Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
- Take action participation in the software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost effective, scalable and incremental solution.
- Effectively support the software Architect, presales activities.
- Resolve complex technical issues including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
- Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
- Coordinate with customer and delivery team’s located offshore/ other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
- Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
- Any Nationalities
- Age up to 30 years old
- Programming skill (JAVA, Oracle)
- Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 800 or above) if English is not Native Tongue
- Business level of Japanese (i.e. equivalent to JLPT NL2 Certification or Above) if Japanese is not Native Tongue
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews in Tokyo Office.
- Hold Valid Japan work permit (work 8 hours per day as fulltime) if not Japanese Native
- Willing to Travel to India to take 1-2 month training right after joining.
Saturdays & Sundays
National Holidays (December 29th to January 3rd)
Send your CV at:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration, and please click the link
and fill in to continue the recruitment process.
How to Apply:
If you looking for Translator Job, Apply & Register Here: